Search This Blog

Advertisment

MY LIFE IN PASTOR'S HOUSE.. Episode 16 - 20

My life in pastor’s house
Episode 16
Later in the noon
I was in my room still thinking about dorothy’s stuffs,,its so bad for me as I would become father at this age,my dad is gonna kill me and loosing christine will be most painful thing ever happened to me,, My phone started ringing which I just ignored,,I later checked the caller after three times of calling “unknown caller”,,I hissed and picked it,,,following conversations ensued:
Caller: Hi love
Me: Who are you please?
Caller: Eva
When did I turn her love?,,,I shouldn’t have lied to her…..another problem
Me: Oh,,how are you eve?
Eva: Am good,,you?
Me: Am good
Eva: You are not in school today,,hope there is no problem?
Me: No problem,,just resting
Eva: About what you told me the other time,,,,**not talking,,guess she was shy or blushing**
Me: About that?
Eva: I also love you and I don’t think I can stop loving you,,blah,,blah,,blah
After 30minutes of calling,I decided to visit janet and tell her all about this,,wait where is christine and mark?..I have to goto christine’s room,,I was about knocking when I heard them talking my matter,,I had to eavesdrop
Mark: You can’t love him,,christine am your brother,,I know what’s best for you,,
Christine: No you don’t,,and besides this is my life not yours..
Mark: Am just pretending to like him,,he is not the guy for you..
Christine: And his sister,,is she the right woman for you
Mark: She is just…….
“Hey” I turned back to see janet….
Me: Sshhh *telling her to keep quite*
I dragged her by hand and we went to her room,,I narrated everything to her even the one I just heard…
Janet: I hate that mark so much,,I don’t think he loved your sister,,warn her to be careful of that crazy guy and about the girl dorothy,,she might be lieing but you just go tomorrow first…
Me: okay,,hope mark is no more disturbing you?
Janet: Am pregnant for him jason **facing down,,tears forming in her eyes**
Me: What?
Janet: Yes but he told me I must abort it and even gave me 20k for the abortion….
Me: What are you going to do now?
Janet: I’ll abort it,,am left with no choice
Me: Abortion?
Janet: Yes,,**crying**
I held her hand and just calm her down,,I later retired to my room,,I saw 6missed call,,4 from eva,,2 from mum,,I called mum back
Me: My sweet mother
Mum: Naughty boy,,how is everything?
Me: Good ma
Mum: I want to tell you this,,it seems you are not a child anymore..Your father have given you a wife since your childhood,,an he will want you to marry her,,Though am not supporting this,,I told him to let you choose yourself but he insisted you marry his friend’s daughter…
Me: Which among his friends?
Mum: Doctor sam,,
Me: Dorothy?
Mum: Yes,,her father would have told her,,guess that’s why she always acts like that around you in the church..
Me: I can’t marry her mum,,I don’t love her..
Mum: You have somebody you love?
Me: Yes mum,,I’ll tell you at the right time
Mum: that’s my boy,,I’ll talk to your dad about that..
Me: Thanks mum. **hang up**
I saw corper zina’s message on whatsapp,,,says:
“Why is it that when you are not in school christine will also failed to come to school?,come to my house tomorrow and explain yourself”.
“Weytin concern this woman na” I said loudly…tomorrow is saturday,,I really hate saturday,,should I goto dorothy’s house or corper zina’s house?….if I didn’t goto corper zina’s house she might punish me or might be thinking I delibrately embarrass her,,and if I don’t goto dorothy’s house I won’t get to know if she is really pregnant and there might be no more opportunity to sEE her……what should I do?…I hate this kind situation….

My life in pastor’s house
Episode 17
I woke up around 8am,,I decided to check on my love “christine”,,she was still sleeping innocently like a new born baby..I smiled and turned back to leave..
Christine: You can’t greet?
Me: Goodmorning ma *we both laugh*
Christine: *her mood changed suddenly*,,jason we have to talk..
Me: What’s on your mind?
Christine: We have to..st..op all what’s happening between us,,we are friends and not lover,,I hope you understand..
Hearing this nearly killed me but its all truth we are not dating,,I bade her farewell,left for my room.I took my bath and head for dorothy’s house,,I have already decided to goto both of them(dorothy and corper zina),,
On getting to dorothy’s house,I knocked the door and I was ushered in by mike,,dorothy was sitting on the couch probably waiting for me coz I remember informing her before coming,,Though she was beautiful and many would kill to have her but christine is the girl I want,,..
Mike: Talk to her,,she have not eaten since yesterday *whispering to me* ..I want to cook breakfast,be right back..
I sat beside dorothy,I held her hand,tears rolled down her cheek,,I cleaned the tears with my hand..
Me: I heard you have not eaten anything since yesterday?
Dorothy: How can I eat in this situation?
Me: Are you pregnant for real?
Dorothy: Yes am pregnant,,,for you
Me: How can I be sure the pregnancy is mine?
Dorothy: You are the one to ever sex me**she sobbed**
Me: Am sorry,,but..(Mike cut in)
Mike: No doubt my guy,,you are responsible for the pregnancy..
Me: How can….oh God..okay no problem
Dorothy: Should I abort it?
Me: no,never…
I fed her food and later left for corper zina’s house,,I knew am not myself anymore,,I can’t afford to lose christine,,I can’t be a father now,,I knocked at corper zina’s door and she opened it after 2mins of knocking,,she only tied towel that covered her boobs to her knee,,guess she just finished bathing,,Oh boy her boobs is so much more bigger than I thought,,she caught me staring..
Corper zina: what are you staring at?
Me: *faced down* nothing ma,,
Corper zina: She ushered me in,,
I sat on the big couch while she sat beside me
Me: You are not changing your cloth ma?
Corper zina: oh…Let’s go inside,,so you will be telling me all I need to know then..
Thought its nothing,,I entered the room with her,, I sat on her reading chair,,She faced her mirror backing me,,she untied her towel,,I can’t help but stare at her ass,,she turned back and sat on my lap..”So what’s between you two” she asked licking her lips..she grabbed my left hand and placed it on her boobs..
Me: Corper z….(She planted a kiss on my lip)
Corper zina: call me zina..
She grabbed my hands and sat me up,,I just followed her sheepishly,,she pushed me to her bed unbuttoning my shirt..she throw my shirt away after she successfully removed it from my body..She rubbed my chest with her lefthand loosing my belt with her right hand,,she pulled down my jean together with my boxer…
Corper zina: I knew it,,I knew you did be having a great d--k..
She inserted my d--k in her mouth and started sucking it..she was a great sucker..she climbed on me and started riding my d--k..>Cut the crap<…I later cumed in her mouth in the secound round of sucking and we laid on the bed very tired..
Corper zina: I never knew you were this great on bed,,what’s with your mood?,,,
Me: Ma I hope this never happen between us again,,,you are my mistress,,atleast I satisfied you now but I won’t another time,,am sorry…
I stood up and put on my cloth…
Corper zina: You shouldn’t blame yourself,,I caused it….am sorry,,I regretted seducing you but its not my fault,,I always think about you..you were that boy am loving…….
Me: Me?..how…(My phone beeped)
Its whatsapp message from dorothy says”the truth is you are not responsible for the pregnancy”
What?she mistakenly send the message right?oh am going home first,then I’ll call her
I quickly bade corper zina farewell and rushed home….

My life in pastor’s house
Episode 18
On getting home,,mark,hannah and christine was in the sitting room watching film,,I greet them and rushed in not asking about janet,,I quickly dialed her number and she picked it immediately..
Me: dorothy,,I want to understand your message
Dorothy: I think I should tell you the truth,,
Me: Am all hears
Dorothy: Mike is responsible for the pregnancy
Me: Which mike?
Dorothy: My brother,,,we have sex almost everyday and that started since our childhood,,we do sleep same room together,,oneday he told me to hold his d--k,,that’s how it started,,you are not the one that deflowered me and you are not responsible for the pregnancy..I really love you and always think about you everyday but look at me now,I can’t have you again,,about the marriage I’ll tell my father I can’t marry you **she sobbed**..So jason please be well,,I can’t forget you even in my death…goodbye forever jason……
Me: Dorothy!!!!! I shouted…*a knock landed on my door*…”Its christine”
“This is a great opportunity” I thought to myself..christine entered and she closed the door..
Christine: I heard you shouting dorothy,,what’s happening?
Me: That….*i explained everything*
Christine: So you have bleeped that girl?
Me: Am not wise enough then…
Christine: Doesn’t matter **she made to leave but I held her back**
Me: Christine,,I just can’t stop thinking about you,,I can’t afford to lose you christine,,I knew we are not dating,,its my fault and am willing to do the thing in the right way**i knelt down** christine will you be my girlfriend?
I can see the joy and suprise in her face
Christine: Don’t know what to say **she hugged me tight**
Me: Is that a YES?
Christine: Yes!!!!….am sorry,I don’t mean to hurt you but mark told me to do that to know if you truly love me….am so happy..
We sat on the bed gisting and laughing when my phone rang,,,”dorothy again?”
Me: Dorothy
Dorothy: Its mike not dorothy
Me: Mike?
Mike: what have you done to my sister?..she has poisoned herself and has been rushed to hospital…
Me: Jesusssss……where?
Mike: I’ll send you the address now…
*hang up*
Christine: what happened
Me: Christine,,dorothy has poisoned herself
Christine: Whaaaat?
Me: she has been rushed to hospital,we should go there now…
We rushed to the hospital which dorothy is being treated,,,nurse told us she was in ward 6 receiving treatment,,we enter ward six to see dorothy on the bed laid helplessly and mike roaming around in the ward,,mike quickly grabbed my shirt immediately he saw me….
Mike: You fool,,what have you done to her or I’ll kill you
Me: *so angry* shut the hell up,,are you worried about her or you worried about your secret being reveal,,what kind of brother are you,,leave me alone **i removed his hand and pushed him away**
“Jason is that you” dorothy?
Christine: Dorothy…dorothy why did you do this?
Dorothy: *smile* how can I bear a child for my own blood brother,,**tears rolled down her cheek**,,christine you lucky to have him,, and you mike I regret to have a bro..(Gasping for breath) ther like you
She stopped breathing,,,”doctor,doctor,doctor” I shouted,,,
Doctor: You all have to get out,,move her to the lab,we have to operate her now **referring to the nurses**
Doctor came back after 40minutes…we all rushed to meet him..I was so scared,,dorothy can’t die,,I’ll have mike killed today I swear…
Doctor: We really tried our best but she lose the pregnancy,,,
Me: What about dorothy?
Doctor: We have flushed away the poison,,she is now okay..
Christine: Can we see her?
Doctor: Not now,she is resting,,you will have to come back tomorrow..
Me: Okay,,
Mike: Jason..am sorry,,you kn(cut in)
Me: shut up,,what if she is dead,,
I hissed and grabbed christine hands..”We should go now and come back tomorrow” I said…..We left the hospital,,there was a thought running through my mind…..is it dorothy that poisoned herself or mark poisoned her?….I’ll have to find out…..

My life in pastor’s house
Episode 19
We got home late in the night,,hannah was pacing around the sitting with her phone in her hand,,
Me: Are you waiting for us?
Hannah: I was wondering where you took my sister to,,don’t tell me you two….(She winks)
Christine: Naughty girl,,shut up joor *she smiled while I laughed*
Chrstine grabbed my hand and we went to my room….we sat on the bed,,she still holding my hand **make she forget,am not bleeping again o**….
Me: There is something I want to tell you but you won’t believe if you don’t find out yourself…
Christine: What is that?
I was about talking when my phone beeped message says **can you please meet me in my room?** from janet..I showed christine and we went together…Janet was only wearing her night gown,,she sat on her bed crying…
Me: Janet
Christine: What happened?
Me: Janet I think we will have to let her know…
Janet: Okay,,
Me: You explained she won’t believe me
Janet: **she explained everything**
Christine: You mean that’s why I saw you two in jason’s room?
Janet: yes
Christine: Are you for real? I just don’t *stammering* mark is raping you?
Janet: Yes,,and I told jason the truth,,am just a maid..am no cousin…..Jason,i have done it*referring to me*
Me: Done what?
Janet: I have aborted the pregnancy,,doctor said i cannever concieve again *she bursted to tears*
Christine: I’ll make sure mark pay for this,,
She stood up in anger and I held her back,,
Me: You shoudnt rush…
Hannah stormed in,,,
Hannah: I have been eavesdropping,,my brother raped you and he also made you abort your pregnancy?
Janet: Yes….
Hannah: Is he out of his mind?…*sighed* look janet,,am very sorry….
Christine: We should report to the police
Me: you will report your own brother?
Hannah: We were born by same mother but different father….
Janet: What did you mean?
Christine: mum first husband which died of heart attack is mark’s father,,and mum died last year of cancer…mark is now an orphan,guess that’s why he is turned to monster
Me: How do we report to police without any evidence?
Hannah: That’s true…..
Christine: I guess I have an idea,,but don’t know if janet will be okay with it…..
Janet: let’s hear….
Christine: If he know you have aborted the pregnancy he will come demanding for sex,,,then you will set a camera wh….(I cut in)
Me: We should find better solution..
Janet: No,,I’ll do it….Let’s follow christine’s plan…
Me: Okay no problem,,,
We decided to carry out our plan on monday and today is saturday,,only a day left..we later left janet alone to rest,,hannah went to her room,,christine followed me to my room….I changed to my night wear and sat on my bed with christine…
Me: You don’t need to apologize for what you don’t know,,its okay…
Christine: How did you I want to apologize?
Me: Don’t doubt me,,I knew everything about you **i stared at my phone like I don’t mean what am saying**
Christine: Everything about me?,,,okay what did I love to do most?
Me: Love to read,watch films and play…
Christine: *laughs* you are so wrong,,,what I love to do….**shifted closer to me**,,,I love to kiss your lips
We engage in a kiss that I wish it lasted forever,,I found my self laid on the bed and christine ontop me still kissing me,,,….I woke up the nextday,but christine was not in the room anymore,,I guess she went to kitchen,,,I went downstairs,enter the kitchen,,she was backing me so I tiptoed and hugged her from the back,,we stayed like that for almost 3minutes and we disengaed when we heard someone clearing throats,,I turned to see josh….I was so scared,,He is gonna kill me…but why is he smiling?
Me: Josh,,
Josh: You two will make a nice couple **clears throat again**…where is hannah?
Christine: Upstairs
What? Josh and hannah are dating?….my phone beeped,,who is this gan early in the morning when am having a nice time with my love…I hissed and check the message it says….”Dorothy has regained consciousness,she is been discharged” from mike…wow that’s goodnews….
WHEREAS I DONT KNOW TROUBLE IS HEADING MY WAY


My life in pastor’s house
Episode 20
I told christine..we both dressed after bathing together and head to church,,after the service we then head to dorothy’s house..she sat on the sofa looking very weak…but to my surprise Eva was also there…Mike stands at the back of the sofa which dorothy was sitting,,He stood there just looking like a murderer…I and christine sat beside dorothy..I looked at mike murderously and he stared away….I then turned my face to weak dorothy…
Me: Have you eaten?
Dorothy: Have taken some food..
Me: That’s good…
Christine: Where is your dad and mum?
Dorothy: They just went out now to visit someone
Christine: We are just coming from church now,,we have to see you because we are worried..Are you really okay now?
Dorothy: Yes…..**tears trickle down to her cheek**
Me: What is it? **i held her hand**
Dorothy: You both look good together,,you will make a nice couple,,you and christine…I was just forcing myself on you,,I wish you be mine,,but now I can’t have you again.. **she covered her face with her palm**
I faced another direction to see eva looking at me with red eyes,,suddenly she stand up,walked towards me and grabbed my hand,,she dragged me outside…
Eva: You and christine,,,what’s between you two?
Me: look eva,,christine is the one I love not you,,am very sorry **i made to leave when she held me back**
Eva: look into my eyes and tell me you don’t love me…
Me: That’s the truth eva…I don’t love you **i faced down**
She cried and angrily went home..**weytin be my concern**..Mike met me there…
Mike: Jason,,am sorry,,yo,,u..know..
Me: Its okay…
Mike: The truth is,,I added some drugs that will abort her pregnancy to her tea,,,I nearly killed my own sister,,I was so stupid,,I just don’t know how to tell her
Me: It will be better if you don’t…don’t worry your secret is safe..
Mike: Thank you soo much
Later in the night
I was in my room with christine and hannah waiting for mark to fall to our trap,,,I later got a message from janet says “its done”..
We all ran out so happy mark fell to the trap,,we rushed inside janet room but to our suprise janet was on the floor rolling from one angle to another holding her stomach,,I can see blood dripping down her leg,,
Christine: Janet *she shouted and rushed to her*
Janet: **stammering** I..don’t..kn..ow what’s happen..ing to me **she fainted**
I hurriedly carry her,,but where is hannah?,,I rushed out with very great speed with christine running-crying after me..I dashed downstairs to see hannah shouting on mark but mark just sit on the sofa with his eyes glued to the football match he was watching,probably ignoring hannah,,,,I have no time,,I called the driver and we carried janet to the hospital,,doctor pleaded to us to wait outside..About 20minutes later doctor came outside wiping his sweats..
Me: How is she?
Doctor: We lose her *he walked away*
I fell to my kneel,,drown in the ocean of thoughts..our stupid plan killed her…..
I stayed at the hospital till the morning with one aim “kill mark”..I left the hospital with christine..getting home we saw nobody in the sitting room,,we quickly rushed to hannah’s room,,Her hand and leg were both tied and her mouth was sealed with plaster,,I quickly removed the plaster and untied her,,
Me: Where is he?
Hannah: In his room preparing to run away
I rushed downstairs leaving christine and hannah behind,,I went to the kitchen and grabbed a kitchen knife,,I dashed upstairs and straight to mark’s room,,I saw him dressing hurriedly,,I gave him no opportunity to talk,,I stabbed him in his heart and he fell in the pool of blood,,then I came to my senses and realise what I have done,,I murdered someone…am really a dead meat…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE PREGNANT SIDE CHICK FINAL BATTLE ( LAST EPISODE)

  The Pregnant Side Chick  Episode 7 (The Last Fight) Sophia stepped into the bush with courage. She had the bag of fake money on her head. ...