Search This Blog

Advertisment

MY LIFE IN MY PASTOR'S HOUSE.. Episode 6 - 10

My life in my pastor’s house
Episode 6
The next day was monday,I went to school early. The environments were so dirty. Christine started picking juniors to pick the dirts,she has never picked me but I was so surprise when she called my name and left val behind. “What’s with this girl” is the thought running through my mind. After assembly,we settled down in the class,I decided to sit beside val and begged joyce to sit beside hannah coz joyce was the one sitting beside val.
Suddenly,principal enter with a girl with hijab. Oh men I have never seen an ugly muslim girl,all of them are pretty,she was a bit taller than me and was so pretty. Oh boy if you see weytin this girl carry,val nearly licked his black lip to pink.”Introduce your self” principal said
“Am Khaleed Zainab” she said with her sweet thin voice,I guess she is a singer.
Val: Oh boy,I go toast this girl after today’s lesson o
Me: Bad boy,make we go together na. Atleast she may agree if she see an handsome boy with you.
Val: Normal normal gimme five
I informed hannah I’ll be going to val’s house. After the closing time. We followed zainab to one bustop,who knows who and what she is waiting for. We decided to walk nearer.
Val: Hi pretty
Zainab: Hi
Val: Wanna talk to you,can I?
Zainab: No you can’t unless you asking for trouble
Me: Trouble? **i laugh**
Zainab: **she smiled** its better you leave now
Val: Just gimme 5minutes
Zainab: Owkay am hearing you
Val explained his self but this girl bursted to laughter
Zainab: You are not my type
*i just stare at them both*
Val: *became angry* who are you sef. B---h trying to be normal person
Zainab: *she slapped val,paah* who are you calling b---h.
Val: If dem born ur father wella slap me again
Zainab: *so angry* you know my dad
Val: Who is your daddy?
Me: Is it chairman or is it an alhaji?
We both laugh out loud,she gave val another hot slap which he returns with full force. Suddenly a car parked beside us,three soldiers alighted pointing their gun at us. “If you run,I will shoot you” one of them said. “Madam are you okay?” One of them said referring to zainab that is holding her cheek on the floor. We were given five hot slaps and countless kicks before they pushed us in the car and drove us away. They drove us to there barrack,oh boy,they pushed us down and ask us to kneel down.One of them qiuckly opened the door for zainab,she alighted from the car smiling,she walk towards us.
Zainab: My dad is not a chairman or an alhaji but a soldier.
Val and I: Yeeeeh *we shouted*
I saw a man walking toward where we are. He was not that old but I guess he is in his early forties,there are three soldiers following him. He finally reached where we are.
Zainab’s dad: Zainab I heard they slapped you?
Zainab: Yes both of them *crying and showing him her red cheek*
Na only val nah,I don die
Zainab’s dad: You dare slapped my daughter and you think you will just go scot free?,am gonna teach you a very great lesson today.
I have already wet my pant,I knew my life will be ruined by those soldiers belt.
Zainab’s dad: Move them in and give them 60 strokes
Val: Haaaa,ori iya mi eleko
Me: yeeeeeh,I don die ooo..
Suddenly,a man drove in the barrack,he is having my dad like car with same colour,he alighted from the car,lo and behold it was my dad.
My dad: Jason,val what are you two doing here
Zainab’s dad: You know them? They slapped my precious daughter.
My dad: Jason is that true?
Me: She slapped us first sir
My dad: *referring to zainab’s dad* don’t you recognise your son again khaleed. This is jason my son,the one you travelled to london with when he was so young.
Zainab’s dad: Jason? *he walks towards me and lifted me up,he hugged me* look at my boy,you’ve turned big boy. Leave them alone,you can go *referring to the soldiers*
I was so happy. I walk up to angry zainab
Me: we are very sorry okay?
Zainab: okay,am okay
she angrily went inside and i decided to follow her. We later became friends before my dad decided to leave and we followed him not after getting zainab’s number.
Zainab beauty has blinded me that I have forgotten that I’ll have to face another problem. My dad’s problem,this time he won’t forgive me.
Never.
My life in pastor’s house
Episode 7
I was so surprise when I heard “don’t do that again” from my dad and he dropped I and val without punishing me,he went his way while I also went my way.
Nothing happens between I and the girls through out the week but my friend relationship with zainab has turned to something else as she send me her nude pic every night which gives me hard on. On friday’s night,I noticed they all in their room so I went downstairs just to catch fun..you know. I sat down on the couch,biscuit and a lemon drink on the table. I checked the time 11:17pm. “Hope you don’t mind if I join you” I turned back to see christine. She wore a very short skirt,I can see her pant,a short top which merely covered her boobs,I know I can’t escape this. Her bigboobs is already killing me. She sat beside me,I guess she notice my hard on coz she smiled. I pretended to be chatting but I wasn’t concentrating. Suddenly I felt a soft lip on my lip,I hurriedly kissed it back not interested to know the lips owner. Don’t blame me I was so h---y, I grabbed her soft boobs and began squezing them,”what a boob” I said to myself. I placed my hand on her lap,I located for her pant and pull it aside,I withdrew my tongue and pulldown my shortknicker,I placed my d--k in the entrance and was about to enter when I heard “am a virgin” from christine. Virgin my foot,I rubbed her kittycat with my palm and was about travelling to shaolin temple when we heard a knock on the door. “Oh God,who the hell is this” I murmured. We cleaned our sweats and clear the traces. I sat down on the couch pretending to be watching films while she ran to open the d--n door. I heard her shout and hugged the person that knocks the door. Oh it was mark,he entered with canadian swags. He walked towards me while I stand up.
Mark: How far bro
Me: Am fine u?
Mark: Am fine
Me: where are you coming from now?
Mark: Oh,just arrived from canada today and I decided to visit my friends that’s why am late.
Me: Oh I don’t know you travelled to canada before,my sis sends her greetings. **the truth is I knew but the fear of him noticing what I was doing with his sister made me spit rubbish**
Mark: why will she do that when we do talk for almost 5hrs a day
Is my sister in love with this guy,there is one way to find out.
Me: please can I borrow your phone for a min?
Mark: no problem *he gave me his phone and went upstairs with christine*
I started checking his gallery, I found my sister and this guy kissing. I was so angry coz am sure he would have f----d my innocent sister. To know that I checked their conversation in whatsapp,chaiii..he said he would like to hold my sister’s breast while she replied with “I can’t wait to suck your d--k”..*chaaiii* I nearly shouted.I knew the guy doesn’t love her,I don’t want my sister hurt…
He later came back but not with christine.We sat on the couch gisting..
Mark: U tink say ano knw?
Me: Knw wat?
Mark: You about to bleep my sister when I came in,I heard her moaning loudly,I guess that’s her first time.
Me: but I didn’t it
Mark: But you are about you. It seems christine like you a lot coz have never seen her with a guy.
I decided to not tell him about his conversation with my sister
My phone beeped,its whatsapp message. It says”don’t be late tommorrow” from corper zina
I bade mark goodnight and I retired to my room and immediately drifted to wonderland not after sex chatting with christine…..

THE MISSING KEY
EPISODE 8
“Look at what your daughter is doing,” he muttered slowly through his clenched teeth. “Ada is pregnant.” His cell phone rang again, he looked at the caller ID and it was his Boss. He angrily picked the call.
“I am very sorry I can’t make it to the office as soon as I thought. In fact, we will see tomorrow.”
“What is wrong with you Mr. Ikedia? What is happening? You have left everybody here hanging, I am really embarrassed, you know I don’t condone such behavior. If there is a problem why didn’t u call and give us…”
“I said that I will see you tomorrow Sir and explain things to you, thank you.” Dad cut the line and switched off his cell phone.
***
I was watching television in the sitting room when Dad showed.
“What’s that? Will you switch off that television and go into your room? Are you not supposed to be in school? You can’t be reasonable enough to know that you are supposed to spend the most part of this morning studying your books.” He stopped and continued to stare at me with disgust.
I hurriedly turned the TV off and headed straight for my room.
“Call Ada and John for me.” His angry voice said to my back.
I hated the day with all my life.
***
I quickly informed Ada and John that Daddy wanted to see them and hastily entered my room. I felt really bad. I almost hated my Dad. Why must he be so mean? I had often heard most of my friends talk about their Dad at school. I even see how they related with their parents when they come to pick them from school. Most of them weren’t as rich as we were. But they were much happier. My own home was filled with nothing but constant quarreling. Nobody was ever happy with anybody.
Dad was a stranger to us all and I never get to hang out and do anything meaningful with my sister. She didn’t care about anybody in the house, infact she didn’t want anybody to know anything about her so she was always in her room, making and answering calls like the calls were the only thing that made her happy when at home. She never laughed with anybody at home, not even me, her only and little sister.
My Mum was so withdrawn that you hardly get her to tell you anything interesting. She was just a woman of her own world.
John was just strange. As the days went by, he transformed into a dangerous person. Something was just bothering him. He was learning to be somebody he wasn’t comfortable with.
I had never seen my Mum and Dad share happy moments together. The few times they talk you find them answering each other in monosyllabic replies and when they talk long it was always when Dad was in his squabbling mood. He barks at Mum and continuously complains at any little thing he feels she had not done right.
I wished I could ask God for another family.
I got tired of just lying down doing nothing, so I decided to read my book like Dad had suggested. While searching for the book to read, I thought I heard the metallic sound of keys. I quickly searched through my bag and behold, in between my homework note book was the key everybody was looking for.
THE MISSING KEY
EPISODE 9
10.15am
“I can see that you kids have decided to disgrace this household, but I will never allow it.” Dad was speaking to Ada and John.
“I will not harbor a rogue and a prostitute in this house, never!!!” his voice was so loud that I could feel the vibration it caused in my room. “I dedicate my time and my life trying to ensure that you kids get the best in life. But how do you kids show your gratitude? You miss classes, come home with poor results, sleep around, smoke and get pregnant!! Tell me what father will have this knowledge about his kids and be happy?”
Ada raised her head in shock when Dad mentioned pregnancy. How in God’s name did he find out that she was under suspicion that she might be pregnant? It was then that she realized that she was in a more serious problem with Dad.
She had taught Dad was just going to complain about the cell phone and then the key and finally conclude by making them feel silly and everybody retires into their room. What did he see in her cell phone that made him aware of the situation?
Perhaps Vivian replied the text she sent to her early this morning and Dad had seen it.
“Ada, how old are you?” Dad continued, “At such a tender age you think the best thing for you to do is to sleep around? Telling everybody that you lack home training? Disgracing the family? Embarrassing me?”
They remain silent, both trembling in fear and almost wetting their pants.
“Look at you John, you are barely 14yrs” John looked up sharply, how could Dad say he was 13yrs? “And all you do is sleep around and smoke with vagabonds in town? No!! I won’t take this! Not while I am alive. Ada you are not going to have your bastard baby in my house and you, John, I don’t breed thieves here so you can go and live with your trainers so that you can perfect in the act of smoking. I will not, I repeat, I will never spend my money on anyone who does not want it, neither will I house such a person.”
Mum had already appeared at his back. She had read the text message in Ada’s cell phone and confirmed what Dad had read. She had allowed the cell phone to drop from her because her shivery hand could hold it any longer. This was much more than she could handle. She had suspected that Ada was already sexually active but didn’t know how to approach her on the issue. The mother-daughter relationship she had tried to build between them hadn’t worked out mainly because she had allowed herself to be carried away by Dad’s lack of attention towards her and the family generally.
Now Ada was pregnant. The whole world will blame her for being a bad mother. How could she face this shame?
Her daughter was only eighteen.
Now from the background she stared at Ada with a scornful look. Different emotions ran through her. She felt sad, afraid, disappointed, and angry.
“Look at you Ada! You don’t know how to respect yourself, how can you make yourself so cheap for men? I am disappointed in the two of you.” Mum said as she broke down and started crying.
The air was so tense that both Ada and John felt like the earth should open up and swallow them, Ada felt worse.
“I will never take it! Once this key is found or once the door is broken down, the both of you should leave my house. You can go and practice you prostitution and thug life elsewhere. Now both should leave my presence, go to your room and get ready to leave my house!!”
Ada and John turned around and began to leave, while Mum continued to sob loudly behind Dad. But Dad wasn’t satisfied with his verdict, especially given the fact that they both didn’t show any sign of remorse, neither did they hesitate and beg.
“In fact, you will not take anything with you, I don’t care how you survive, you will leave this house with nothing because everything you own, I bought them with my money.” He added.
He had been so hurt with the new knowledge about Ada and John that the only thing he wanted to do was to hurt them back. How could they disregard him this way?
To Dad, he had been insulted beyond a bearable limit. He felt really hurt that his heart ached; he felt so much psychological pain that his eyes were almost filled with tears.
Who Do You Think Should Be Blamed For This Disaster In The Family?

THE MISSING KEY
EPISODE 10
“Who cares,” John muttered under his nose. But it was loud enough for Dad to hear.
“What did you say?” Dad asked and instinctively rushed towards John. Before John could turn around and react, Dad’s right hand had already reached his shoulders and forcefully turned him around. With John now facing Dad, Dad gave him a slap on his face. John wasn’t expecting it.
“Are you trying to show me that you are now a man? Do you want to challenge me? Or have you smoked something?”
John stared at Dad for some seconds, anger building up within him.
“I have always been planning on leaving this house for a long time. You know what? My mind had already left this house a long time ago. You can have your big fancy house all to yourself. I don’t intend to stay anyway.”
Dad stared at him, he didn’t expect this.
“Fine, then what have been doing here all along, did I chain you here?”
“It’s not just about building a fancy house. I hope you mean what you are saying when you say we should leave, because it will even be a thing of joy to sleep on the street than stay here with parents that doesn’t care. I wish this door can be opened soon so that you can have the house to yourself. This house is not even qualified to be called a home” Ada chipped in to Dad’s amazement.
“You are not even qualified to be called my daughter. You have decided to be a disgrace to yourself. I can’t even look at. you. You should be ashamed of yourself but rather you still have the guts to talk to me like that. Is it me that you got you into this condition and made you feel like you don’t have a home? I will be glad to have you take your disgraceful self out of here.” Dad returned.
He had never exchanged words with his children before. It had always been him talking and everybody in the house listening. He hadn’t even ever thought that they had grown big enough to voice out their opinion. Where these really his kids? Looking at them now they were like strangers to him.
“If I am pregnant or if John is smoking around, it really should be your fault. It beats me that you don’t even blame yourself for anything! Oh I forgot, you are the perfect Dad, the manager of Dew luck Nig. Limited who always gets it right” Ada replied.
This was really surprising. I never thought she had such guts to talk back to Dad the way she was doing now.
“Ada, your mouth is surprisingly too sharp for someone who acted in such a disgraceful manner. You are not even grateful to your parents who sacrifice their all to make sure you get the best in life. Instead you stand here and talk back to mm your Dad with such effrontery.” Mum injected.
“The best in life? Did you say the best in life? I can’t believe you mum. You think what your children are having here is the best in life?” Ada returned, looking around disdainfully.
“A lot of your mates will give everything to be in your shoes. You are not grateful to God for what you have; no wonder you have no respect for yourself. Don’t you see your mates hawking on the streets? But you have the opportunity of finding yourself in school; instead you are misusing it by avoiding school and sleeping with men all over town.” Mum said.
“What do you know about school Mum, what do you even know about me?” Ada asked, she shrugged frustratingly and walked away from the scene.
John left after her, leaving Mum and Dad standing there with their mouths wide open.
Dad was both unhappy and angry, “Do you know this is all your fault?” he said to Mum, “how can you look at yourself and call yourself a good mother? You chose to neglect the kids under your care and concentrate all your efforts on that boutique of yours. You don’t know your duty as a mother, now look at the result.”
“Oh please, enough of your ranting. Will you ever stop? Mr. Perfect. If I concentrate my effort on my boutique where do you put yours? Oh, I remember you always take out time to be with your children.” Mum replied and walked into their bedroom. Dad followed her behind.
WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 11


1 comment:

  1. Hi, I've been searching for help on how to get my ex lover back that broke up with me 2 years ago.. I was traumatized by the break up and nearly wanted to commit suicide but I thank God that I got the contact of LORD ZAKUZA the spiritual father that helped me to get back my ex lover after much searching of help from different places. When I got in touch with LORD ZAKUZA, I explained everything to him to he gave me his words of encouragement and told me that he was going to prepare a spell for me that will help me get back my ex lover within 48 hours and I believed in his words for I was referred to him by a friend who he helped and right now, my ex lover is back and we are living happily together to get married next month. If you need any assistance whatsoever like getting cured from sickness, getting pregnant E.T.C. Then, I suggest that you get in touch with LORD ZAKUZA now through his WhatsApp him on + 1 (740) 573–9483 or Email: lordzakuza7@gmail.com I'm forever grateful to you LORD ZAKUZA.

    ReplyDelete

THE PREGNANT SIDE CHICK FINAL BATTLE ( LAST EPISODE)

  The Pregnant Side Chick  Episode 7 (The Last Fight) Sophia stepped into the bush with courage. She had the bag of fake money on her head. ...