Search This Blog

Advertisment

MY LIFE IN PASTOR'S HOUSE. Episode 11 - 15

My life in pastor’s house
Episode 11
Me: You see,I doubt she will ever talk to me again
Janet: She will,she told me about you, she really loves you. **whispering**she also told me how you two nearly f--k. Seeing us together,she will think I betrayed her..
Me: Don’t worry,I won’t tell anyone even christine,I know she will realise it not my fault oneday.
Janet: sure she will…
She slept on the bed while I slept on the floor…I was thinking about christine,I know she will be hurt.Suddenly Janet shouted from the sleep “help,help”..I quickly stood up and tried to calm her down.
Janet: I saw him again **panting**
Me: He can’t hurt you..
I had to sleep with her,I cuddled her in my arm and we both drifted to wonderland. I woke up early the next day,I quickly had my bath and claded in my uniform. I got to school early,I entered the class,hannah sat quietly her eyes glued to the novel she was reading. I sat beside her….
Me: Hi,goodmorning
**no response**
I kept quite and brought out my ijapa tiroko,I continue reading it.
Hannah: Mr bleeper
Me: what did you mean by that?
Hannah: Its janet turn yesterday
Me: You can’t understand
Hannah: *frown* How can I understand,,I really love you soo much but I didn’t know I was loving a wrong person,,you bleeped my sister,I am sure you deflowered that innocent girl,,You are not satisfied,you still bleeped janet yesterday **shouting** I have already told my sister what’s best for her,she had to forget about you or she would be hurt till death,,fool..
I tried to touch her but she slapped my hand and angrily walked out. Oh God why me. I have to beg christine,I can’t afford to lose her,she was d--n precious to me.
Oh val wasn’t in school,I’ll have to check him on my way home.After the assembly,corper zina sent a girl that I should meet her in the library. Corper zina was in the library with one note placed on the table in her front,,
Me: Hello ma
Corper zina: How are you doing?
Me: Am good
Corper zina: You were not in school yesterday,what happened?
Me: I fell sick but am okay now.
She placed her hand on my forehead,christine entered.
Christine: Ma you sent for me
**no doubt,she saw corper zina placing her hand on my forehead,,she will have no hope now.**
Josh: You sent for me ma
Corper zina: you should not be fighting yourself..
Josh: **smiled** it has been settled ma
Me: Yes,,it has been settled **looked down**
Corper zina: oh you two can go **referring to christine and josh**
I looked at christine,she had a murderous look that I had to stare away…In the break time,zainab came to me.
Zainab: What’s wrong with you today?
Me: Nothing,going to dinning,wanna eat something…
I saw christine and her two friends sitting,monica and dorcas greeted me and I responded with a fake smile..
Dorcas: Come sit
Me: Me? Sit?
Monica: sure
Christine suddenly stand and walked away,monica nodded at me to follow her. I followed her to the lab,,but to my suprise josh and his gangs were there gisting.
Josh: Babe how far **referring to christine**
Christine: Am fine josh
Josh: Why is he **referring to me**
Christine: Who is he?
They all laughed,I was very hurt..I turned back to leave.
Ayis: He is leaving **he laughed**
I left for my class and sat alone,I was not even concentrating. I head to val’s house after the day lesson.I got there to see val sleeping on the couch with a broken arm.
Me: val *i shouted*
Val: Ma guy na so we see am oo,dem beat me lyk madt
Me: **I explained everything that is happeninG**
Val: Tell christine now,she thought you are bleeping janet…
Me: its a secret…….can’t tell her
Val: What are you going to do now?
Me: I don’t really know but I think I’ll also be pretending not to know her though it won’t be easy but I have do it..

My life in pastor’s house
Episode 12
I got home late in the night,,I enter the sitting room,christine and hannah sat down pressing there phone,,I just head to my room without greeting them but something is fishy,,where is mark,where is janet,,I ran out with great speed and head to janet’s room,,I didn’t even knock I enter to see janet in only pant,no bra,she was about wearing her night gown,,
Me: Am sorry **turned back,facing the door** I thought that guy mark is….(Cut in)
Janet: Its okay *she smiled*
Me: If you need my help am here for you..
Janet: Thanks,,you are really a good guy…
I opened the door and walked out to see christine just coming towards the door,,she paused the moment she saw me and I was also shock.. The problem is I was wearing only knicker so I knew what she will be thinking,,I walked pass her with our shoulder colliding,”Someone like you” by adele playing in the background…I notice she was crying,It broke my heart,I felt like turning back and hug her without letting go but I can’t,I just know am walking and can’t turn back… I entered my room and crashed on my bed. Zainab called and I found myself telling her not to call me again,,I was on fire,,I need christine’s smile,,I really love her…
I can’t sleep as what happened kept replaying on my head without stopping for once,,I head downstairs,hannah was sitting on the couch still pressing phone.
“Should I just go back?” “Nope,I shouldn’t act like a child” I said to my self..
I sat down on the couch not minding hannah.
Hannah: how is it going between you two?
Me: Why do you care?
Hannah: You know if christine would listen to anyone,,I’ll be the first,,I may help you… So answer
Me: worst…
Hannah: You caused it,,why did you bleep janet….
Me: The truth is I didn’t bleep her and even your sister,,we didn’t bleep that day,,mark nearly caught us..I swear its all the truth..
Hannah: What is she doing in your room then
Me: That’s a secret I can’t tell you
Hannah: A secret?
Mark: Home sweet home
Hannah: You welcome,,,
She collected a small bag in his hand and took it in while mark followed her,,,about 30minutes later,,I was about climbing up the stairs when I heard mark voice.
Mark: Have you delivered the drug?,,you sent someone?…are you out of your mind?,,what if he was caught?
——
Mark: Get rid of him? Better *hang up*
Mark: Jason,,how f..ar *stammering* what did you hear?
Me: What did you mean? *i pretended*
Mark: don’t worry **smiled and walked away**
Getting to my room,,I was still thinking about what mark mean by “have you delivered the drug”,,surely he must be keeping something,,I was lost in this paradice of thought that I didn’t notice by phone led was blinking,,I finally checked the message “he said he would be coming over tonight,,help” from jane..I quickly rushed out,I went downstairs thinking I would see mark,,but to my suprise I saw christine,,”this is an opportunity” I thought to myself.
I sat beside her,,I thought she would stand up but she doesn’t..
Me: Hello beauty
**no response**
Me: I knew you would never forgive me,I knew I hurt you,,but its not what you thinking,,please forgive me.
Christine: why will you hurt me,,are we dating?
The question nearly made me lose consciousness but its the truth we are not dating..
Me: Am sorry it won’t repeat itself again
I stood up to leave but she held me back and hugged me
Christine: I can’t help it,,am loving you more..
Me: Am sorry,,its all my fault **i kissed her in the forehead**
Christine’s love has formatted my memory,,I have forgotten that I came downstairs for mark,,I was here to save jane.,,,I have to save jane,,Its not late is it?…it shouldn’t be…

My life in pastor’s house
Episode 13
Am so brainless,,what will I tell christine that is sleeping happily on my chest,,what should I do,,I thought about this several times but I had no solution,,”I thought am a genius but I was wrong am a complete dullard” I thought to myself.
I heard somebody clearing throat,,I turned back to see mark smiling and winking at me,,is it because of christine that innocently slept on my chest?,,I fake a smile,,I had to see jane,,what will I do with sleeping christine.. I carried christine to her room and placed her on her bed covering her with her blanket,,I kissed her on her forehead and was about to leave when she held my hand..
Christine: please sleep with me
Me: With you? Hmmmn,,am coming I’ll have to pick up my phone from my room **i lied**
I walked out and head to janet room,,I knocked and with no response I enter,,janet sat on her bed weeping,,I notice how the bed was scattered,I knew mark has raped her again..I sat beside her and hugged her while she continue crying..
Me: Am sorry jane
Janet: He really hurt me this time
Me: You will have to leave this house,,how will he be raping his cousin,,is he insane?
Janet: The truth is am no cousin,,I was employed here as maid,,I have no parent,,I had nowhere to go,,I would have left this God forsaken house..
Me: You should inform pastor donald
Janet: pastor is no more living here with us,,he had another house..
Me: **i only saw him once in this house and that’s the day I moved in** what are we going to do now?
Janet: I don’t really know..
Me: I have to call my sister and tell her to becareful
Janet: that will be very good.,I’ll be fine,thank you so much..
I felt like crying for her,I very much pitied her,,I walked out and head to christine’s room..I saw her sitting on the bed..
Me: Christine,,you are not sleeping?
Christine: Waiting for you **smiling**
I sat beside her,,
Me: Please don’t smile around me again
Christine: *frown and embarrassed* Why?
Me: Coz it got me crazy..am afraid if you continue I would end up in psychiatric hospital
Christine *laugh out loud* close your eyes
I closed my eyes,,she later told me to open it,,I opened it to see christine not wearing any thing..
Christine: Tonight is tonight,,I have made up my mind to give you my virginity
I wanted to say something but nothing came out of my mouth as I stared at her big boobs and fresh body,,nearly made me blind…she pushed me on the bed,,place her hand on my barechest and slowly shifted it to my knicker,,she pulled it down to see my d--k almost tearing my boxer,,she smiled and pulled down by boxer,,I don’t know where a virgin learn to suck,,she s----d me up and later sat on me roding my c--k like madt,,I later changed it to doggy style and f----d her with full force…–cut the crap–…we laid on the bed very tired and later drifted to sleep cuddling..
I woke up the next morning,,she was still sleeping,,I stood up to have my bath but I saw a spilled of a blood on the bed,,I looked at sleeping christine and vow in my mind to never leave her..Yes I knew I love her even more than my mother and my sister,,may commit suicide if anything happens to her..I head to her bathroom,,entered and was having my birth when I felt a hand wrapped around me. I turned to see christine.
Me: You are awake
Christine: Why don’t you wake me up,,are we not going to same school *she gave a slight slap on my chest*
Me: Don’t wanna disturb you
Christine: okay no problem sha
We have our bath together,,we spent much time playing in the bathroom **you know all this child play**.. We dressed and went to school..we were not too late,,I entered my class to see them all gossipping about something
Val: Guy how far
Me: padi I dey oo
Val: You never hear?
Me: Weytin na,,abeg ginger me oo
Val: Julia,that ashawo don pregnant oo
Me: **laughs** no dey joke joor
Val: I swear,,hin dey with principal nao dey receive judgment
Me: pregnant for who?
Val: That guy Ayis,,the one wey beat me die nah
Me: *laughs* *came back to my senses* what? ayis

My life in pastor’s house
Episode 14
Assembly bell rang,,we all gathered at the assembly ground,,after singing,dancing and praying principal came out..
Principal: Hello boys and girls..
All: Fine ma
Principal: As you all know what’s going on in this school now,,”Ayis Eliboy and Julia makinde” come to the front..we are highly dissapointed in you two epecially ayis,,you are the health prefect boy,suppose to be a good role model to your junior but you failed this school by impregnating your junior,,and you julia,its doesn’t seems like he raped you,,you have been doing this for long not knowing it will end up like this..I thereby expelled you two from this school and never return,,,,Jason you are thereby appointed to this role and I can trust you are going to do well with your partner Monica igwe..
I was so happy,not only because am now the health prefect despite I was in ss2 but my greatest enemy has been expelled,,I so much fear that guy,,”mak hin dey go” I said to myself…
After the assembly,,I sat down quietly in the class,,eva entered looking terrible,,I knew because her friend has been expelled.. She came to me..
Eva: You are looking much happier **diverting the students attention on us**
Me: much happier?..Should I be crying? **all students laugh**
Eva: You wanna tell me you and that stupid friend of yours val doesn’t eat in julia’s fruit? *shouted*
Me: What is she saying? Is this your first time of drinking beer? You so much high..**all students laugh out loud**
She planned to give me slap which I evade and her hand hitted the Maths set Divider placed on the table..Her hand started bleeding,,all students started blaming me….she fainted after losing so much blood and was rushed to hospital..I knew am dead,,principal sent for me immediately….I got there and already saw val knelt down with his hands raised and his eyes closed…
Principal: What did you two did to my daughter?
Me: we did nothing ma,,she hurt her hand while trying to slap m…..(Two slaps landed on my cheek)
Principal: stop lieing and tell me the truth
Me: You can ask my classmates…
She sent for them all,,,,
Principal: Does she really hurt her hand while trying to slap him? **pointing her finger at me**
All: Yes ma
Principal: You can all go **except I and val**
Me: You see I wasn’t lieing…
Principal: Val you can go…
Me: What about me?
Principal: I have something to discuss with you
Me? Principal?..not thinking of expelling me right?
Me: Okay ma
Principal: I knew it wasn’t right but I have to tell you this,,jason can you please tell eva you love her?
Me: What?
Principal: She has threatened to kill herself if she caught you with another girl,,if you tell her you love her,her mind will be at peace even if you don’t mean it,,just help me,,she is having no father and she is my only daughter I can’t lose her.. She always talk about you and always thinking about you,,please my dear…
Me: That will be very difficult ma..
Principal: Please my son,,**about to kneel**
Me: Its okay ma,,I’ll tell her,,don’t worry ma…
Me and christine talk in the breaktime,have fun together though I doesn’t tell her about eva..Oh corper zina is not in school today,,I’ll have to visit her tomorrow..Eva finally return with plasters allover her hand…I placed a note under her desk telling her to wait for me after closing time in the class..
After the day lesson,,its only me and eva in the class now
Me: I thought you won’t wait
Eva: Say whatever you want to say
Me: Did you know why I always act like this around you?…
Eva: How should I not that? **hissed and carry her back-pack to leave**
Me: Because I love you
She turned back,her back-pack fell from her hand,,she looked at me with great suprise..I move closer to her,held her hand and hugged her then I leave the class..I saw principal outside,she winked at me and gave me a thumbs up…
Val: Weytin you dey do before?
Me: You dey wait for me?
Val: Sure now let’s go joor
On our way….
Val: Did you believe me girls player have fallen in love? **with a very serious face**
Me: With who
Val: Eva,,,I really love her and am scared of asking her out..
Me: You? Scared?
Val: very suprising…..
What’s all this thats happening,,,my best friend love the girl wey wan die ontop my matter,,,what should I do????…d--n it…

My life in pastor’s house
Episode 15
I got home and went straight to my room,,oh I had to call my sister…she picked it immediately..
Me: Sister…
Sister: Bro,,how are you doing?
Me: Am fine,,,why don’t you tell me?
Sister: Mum has told you I’ll be home next week thursday?,,,am sorry I want it to be a suprise..
Me: You are coming home? Woow..but that’s not what I mean,,,why don’t you tell me you and uncle mark are dating?
Sister: How did you find out?
Me: Sister,,I don’t trust him,,you have to be more careful
Sister: Why are you saying all this?
Me: Just becareful sister…love you.. *hang up*
Am happy I’ll finally get see my sister beautiful face,,but she and mark will surely meet and that guy will do anything in his power to f--k her,,I should just tell my sister to postone her arrival date..my phone beeped “I can’t sleep,,let’s chat” from corper zina..
Following conversations ensued:
Me: Are you ill?
Corper zina: No,,just thinking about someone
Me: who? Your fiancee? *wink*
Corper zina: Lol,I gat none
Me: No boyfriend?
Corper zina: Yes
Me: Then who are you thinking of,a girl? **no tell me say you be lesbian-::4 my mind**
Corper zina: How will I be thinking about a girl,,a boy ofcourse,,very handsome and fun to be with but I don’t think it can work between us
Me: Why?
Corper zina: Age barrier ofcourse
Me: The one you are loving is so younger than you? Who is he?
Corper zina: you are…….
I saw christine’s message,,says:”I don’t know what’s happening to me”…
I quickly rushed to her room leaving my phone behind,,she wasn’t in the room
Me: christine
Christine: In the bathroom
I rushed to the bathroom,,she was vomitting..yeeh am dead,,
Me: What happened?
Christine: I don’t know,,how about doing test at hospital tomorrow
Me: Test?..yeah that will be cool *fake a smile*
I stayed with her,,I can’t sleep,,I was just praying,,it must not be the cause or symptoms of pregnancy,,how I go turn father at this age,,God help me oo…should I tell val about it?,,no I shouldn’t…
I woke up early the nextday and went to my room,,oh corper zina messages that I left unread,,I click on whatsapp icon in the apps menu,,I checked the messages they are:
“You are curious?”
“He is in ss2?”
“Are you sleeping”
“Goodnight”
What? Corper zina’s crush was in ss2?,,,,”this girl no get brain” I said hissing,,,I quickly went to the bathroom and have my bath,,I claded in black top and blue jean with my sandal,,I went downstair,,christine was already waiting for me..Oh God she was so beautiful,,we went to a private hospital,,,Christine has been diagonise,we are now waiting for the result,,I can’t wait to hear the result,,
Doctor later called us to his office..
Doctor: Madam
Christine: what’s the result?
I have already wet my pant,,oh you can’t be pregnant christine..
Doctor: The result says you are not pregnant,,its just a fever,,we will give you the drugs which you will be using…
I was so happy like just goto hell,,,I vowed in my mind no to ever f--k again in my life..oh boy this call for celebrations,,
Christine went out with doctor to get the drugs and i remain sitted still praising my lord..
My phone rangout,,It was “dorothy”..Weytin do this girl now…I picked it..
Dorothy: Hello jason,,there is trouble oo
Me: Trouble? Where?
Dorothy: I went to doctor yesterday,,I was diagonised and the result says I am pregnant..
Me: Then why are you telling me?
Dorothy: You are the one to ever have sex with me…
Me: What???… Yeeeeh **nearly shouted**
Dorothy: We have to meet,,
Me: Where?
Dorothy: My house ofcourse,,my dad and my mum won’t be home tomorrow..
Me: okay *hang up*
I felt like just killing myself,,,,I escaped from one trouble to enter a greater one…am surely dead..

T.b.c

3 comments:

  1. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don’t believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +15068001647
    you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I've been searching for help on how to get my ex lover back that broke up with me 2 years ago.. I was traumatized by the break up and nearly wanted to commit suicide but I thank God that I got the contact of LORD ZAKUZA the spiritual father that helped me to get back my ex lover after much searching of help from different places. When I got in touch with LORD ZAKUZA, I explained everything to him to he gave me his words of encouragement and told me that he was going to prepare a spell for me that will help me get back my ex lover within 48 hours and I believed in his words for I was referred to him by a friend who he helped and right now, my ex lover is back and we are living happily together to get married next month. If you need any assistance whatsoever like getting cured from sickness, getting pregnant E.T.C. Then, I suggest that you get in touch with LORD ZAKUZA now through his WhatsApp him on + 1 (740) 573–9483 or Email: lordzakuza7@gmail.com I'm forever grateful to you LORD ZAKUZA.

    ReplyDelete

THE PREGNANT SIDE CHICK FINAL BATTLE ( LAST EPISODE)

  The Pregnant Side Chick  Episode 7 (The Last Fight) Sophia stepped into the bush with courage. She had the bag of fake money on her head. ...