Search This Blog

Advertisment

THE SWEET SMELL OF SEX....

THE SWEET SMELL OF SEX!!!! Poem By:Alman kamz Hey babe!!! Before we start let me tell you something about sex It has an orange flavor and a vanilla taste It tastes like mango and Is harvested in both cold and warm places I can see beautiful flowers That amazes Just take a look I can see it baby I can see it all I can see a soft tiny thing When you crawl You have made my short Cock to become tall between your legs there is a world that many men want to move into but you decided that I should be the only one that goes in I wish my hands were combing through your hair Tear the beautiful Towel u wear pulling it making you groan with pleasure Given you all I have Both my houses and my treasures Just the thought of your Nakedness Makes me go crazy Am reading a book about you Please come close My Baby Am feeling as if something inside of me wants to burst out Allow me to kiss you slowly but please don't shout Please Come close My baby Am getting steamy I know you are already wet Please feed me with What a man loves best Am not talking about food All I need now is sex Just allow your body to move you and Embrace the light and the dark Treat yourself Like a goddess For your sexy waist Need a soft spank Slow down and Connect to my breath Say my name for me to Know that you are enjoying it Shout harder If you are getting the right hit I want you deep inside of me Take it deep into your throat I love you baby and Am ready to take an oath Written By: Alman Kamz

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE PREGNANT SIDE CHICK FINAL BATTLE ( LAST EPISODE)

  The Pregnant Side Chick  Episode 7 (The Last Fight) Sophia stepped into the bush with courage. She had the bag of fake money on her head. ...