Search This Blog

Advertisment

EXPLORATION

EXPLORATION. Vasco da gama was an explorer, He explored the continent Africa, I wanna be like him, Since I'm gonna explore your body. Allow me to stroke your hair, Though a pussy you're not, What I meant is a cat, over think not, As I fall on your lips. French kiss I give, While my fingers get to be sailors, On the way succulent apples are found, Risen at the 6 o'clock sharp, fallen army they're not. My journey has just began, Promised land is the goal, Like Moses dying in the wilderness I won't, For honey en fruits I'll taste. Wow, amazed I'm, On the split route the trees en bushes are no more, What a pleasant en appetizing site, Walking like a king I'll as you praise me! © Mylistic Master Pen ✍🏽

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE PREGNANT SIDE CHICK FINAL BATTLE ( LAST EPISODE)

  The Pregnant Side Chick  Episode 7 (The Last Fight) Sophia stepped into the bush with courage. She had the bag of fake money on her head. ...